Saturday, August 24, 2013
You must have excellent PSP working knowledge to follow this tutorial.
I used Paint Shop Pro X2 but any version will work.
Tube Penelope from Tezza's Dezignz Tube Art you must purchase at Mystical Scraps
Scrapkit Autumn Heat by Amy Marie's Kits you can purchase at Amy Marie's Kits
Mask 215 you can download at Gems Taggin' Scraps
Font of choice
Drop Shadow settings I used on most elements are vertical 3, horizontal 3, Opacity 40, Blur 10, Color Black, you can use whatever settings you are acostumed to. I drop shadow on elements as I paste them.
Always look at tag for reference.
1. Open a new canvas 750x750(You can resize later).
2. Open tube, resize 650x447px, copy and paste onto to canvas. Place her as in tag.
3. Open element 45, copy and paste on tag canvas, drag under tube, duplicate it 4 times and spread around as in tag.
4. Open element 94, copy and paste, place behind tube as in frame. With the magic wand select the inside of the frame. Go to Selections/Modify/Expand 8px. Open Paper 14, copy and paste, go to Selections/Invert then delete. Drag paper under frame. Deselect and then again select it with magic want and expand 8px. Go to the tube and bring it back to it's original size. Go to Image/Mirror, copy and paste on the select area as in tag. Selections/Invert and delete. Lower the opacity to 38 as in tag.
5. Open element 48, copy and paste, place to the right behind tube. See tag.
6. Open element 18. Rotate 90 degrees left. Go to Image Mirror. Copy and paste, place to the left then duplicate it. Go to Image/Mirror then Image/Flip and place as in tag.
7. Open element 64, copy and paste, place to the left, duplicate it and Image/Mirror. See Tag.
8. Open element 50, resize 119x200px, copy and paste, Image/Mirror, place it to the right behind tube as in tag.
9. Open element 72, rotate 15 degrees left. Copy and paste place to left, duplicate and Image/Mirror, rotate duplicate 15 degrees left and place to the left as in tag.
10. Open element 92, copy and paste, place it to the right, duplicate it and Image/Mirror, place it as in tag. Go to Layers/Merge/Merge Visible.
11. Open Paper 5, Copy and paste, drag under tag. Open mask, go to Layers/New Mask Layer/From Image, Source Luminance checked, Invert data mask unchecked, find mask, OK. Go to Layers/Merge/Merge Group then Merge Visible.
Tag is done. Add your name and credits. If you would like to show me your work contact me at email@example.com. I would love to see what you did.
This tutorial was written by me on August 24, 2013. Any similarity to other tutorials is purely coincidental. Do not copy, reproduce, hot link or claim as your own. Do not post on any site or tranlsate without my written consent.
- Alehandra Vanhek (1)
- Alex Prihodko (2)
- Anna Marine (1)
- Beehive Digital Studio (1)
- CDO (1)
- EUGENE RZHEVSKII (2)
- FTU (1)
- KC Exquisite Dezigns (1)
- PicsForDesign (13)
- PTU (35)
- Souldesigner (1)
- Spazzd Art (5)
- Tezza's Dezignz Tube Art (17)
- TOU (1)
- TUTORIALS (10)
- Tuts using Amy Marie's Kits (8)
- Tuts using Hania's Designs Kits (3)
- Tuts using Niqui's Designs Kits (16)
- Tuts using Scraps Dimensions Kits (2)
- Tuts using Tiny Turtle Designs Kits (3)
- Tuts using Wicked Princess Kits (1)
- VERYMANY (6)
- ZLATA_M (1)