Tuesday, May 17, 2011
This tutorial is simple but you must have basic PSP knowlegde to follow it.
For this tutorial I used Paint Shop Pro X2 but any version will work.
The tube I'm using is the art of Verymany you can purchase in PicsForDesigns.
The scrapkit is a freebie called Cutie Patootie and you can download it in my blog here Scraps Dimensions.
I used my Mask #5 and you can also download it in my blog Scraps Dimensions.
You can use a mask of choice.
Font of choice.
Drop Shadow settings I used on most elements are vertical 3, horizontal 3, Opacity 55, Blur 15, Color Black, you can use whatever settings you are acostumed to.
1. Open a new canvas 750x750px. Open Frame 2 resize 500x500px. Copy and paste onto new canvas.
2. Open your tube. Resize if necessary I had to resize mine so the head is a little above the top of frame like in the tag. Copy and paste and move on the right side of frame...always look at tag for reference. Add drop shadow.
3. Click on the frame layer in Layers Palette and with the magic wand select the inside of frame and go to selections-> modify-> expand-> number of pixels 5. Now go back to your tube, make sure to resize back to original size (if you resized it) or if you have a close up of tube it would be better. Copy and paste tube onto frame...move it so that the face is inside selection. Now go to selections-> invert-> press delete key. Drag face under frame. Deselect and add drop shadow.
4. Go back to frame layer and again with magic wand and repeat the same steps in 3. Open Paper 13 resize to 750x750px. Copy and paste onto selected frame and again go to selections-> invert-> delete. Drag paper under frame and face so its behind both. You can leave face on normal mode if you like...I set mine to luminance legacy-> opacity 76. Now go to the frame layer and add drop shadow.
5. Open background glitter, resize 650x650. Copy and paste, drag under frame so it's behind it. It already has blur opacity but you can add drop shadow if you like. Again see tag for reference.
6. Open Arrow 1, resize 300x200px. Copy and paste drag above frame. Go to image-> free rotate-> right 90 and place it above the frame like in tag.
7. Open Flower 5, resize 400x400px. Copy and paste. Go to layers-> duplicate. Now go to image-> mirror then again image-> flip. Drag them under frame so that they are behind it, and move on the top left corner and bottom right corner. Add shadow. See tag.
-Open lips, resize 200x200px. and move above frame. Add drop shadow.
-Open Flower 3 resize 200x200px. Copy and paste, place on left bottom corner,
-Open Flower 1, resize 150x150px. Go to Image-> free rotate-> 20. Place over Flower 3 like in tag. Add shadow, on this flower I used these settings Vertical -2, Horizontal 3, Opacity 55, Blur 15, Color Black.
-Open Butterfly 1, resize 250x250px. Copy and paste drag over frame and place it on the left top corner..again see tag for reference. Add shadow.
-Open leaves, resize 308x650px. Copy and paste. Go to Image-> free rotate-> right 10. drag under flowers behind frame so it is between the flowers and background glitter on the right side. Add shadow. Go to layers-> duplicate. Go to Image-> flip, move the copy to the left side. See tag. Move them around to your liking.
8. Open Paper 12, resize 750x750px. Copy and paste. Drag to the bottom of the Layers Palette until it's behind all the elements.
-Open Mask 5 and keep behing tag canvas. Go to layers-> new mask layer-> from image-> select SD Mask 5 on Source Window-> source luminance checked-> invert mask data unchecked-> OK. Go back to Layers-> merge-> merge group and merge-> merge visible.
Tag is done. Add your name and credits. If you would like to show me your work contact me at email@example.com. I would love to see what you did.
This tutorial was written by me Doris Lynch on May 17, 2011. Any similarity to other tutorials is purely coincidental. Do not copy, repoduce, hot link or claim as your own. Do not post on any site or tranlsate without my written consent.
- Alehandra Vanhek (1)
- Alex Prihodko (2)
- Anna Marine (1)
- Beehive Digital Studio (1)
- CDO (1)
- EUGENE RZHEVSKII (2)
- FTU (1)
- KC Exquisite Dezigns (1)
- PicsForDesign (13)
- PTU (35)
- Souldesigner (1)
- Spazzd Art (5)
- Tezza's Dezignz Tube Art (17)
- TOU (1)
- TUTORIALS (10)
- Tuts using Amy Marie's Kits (8)
- Tuts using Hania's Designs Kits (3)
- Tuts using Niqui's Designs Kits (16)
- Tuts using Scraps Dimensions Kits (2)
- Tuts using Tiny Turtle Designs Kits (3)
- Tuts using Wicked Princess Kits (1)
- VERYMANY (6)
- ZLATA_M (1)